Celeb Gossip » Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident: It Was Life-Or-Death

 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident 1 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident


Opening up for the first time since his life-threatening jet-ski accident, Sean Kingston has revealed what happened, how serious his injuries really were and how he's feeling today.

In a recent sit-down with MTV, the 21-year-old "Beautiful Girls" singer seemed quite upbeat about his current condition, as he explained, "I'm doing good. I'm feeling great. I'm excited. I'm happy."

Sean, who was rushed to the hospital back on May 29 after his jet-ski collided with a Miami bridge, noted the seriousness of the complications he suffered following incident - revealing that just as he was to be released from the medical center, it was discovered he had a critical heart condition.

"A lot of people don't know it was a deeper situation. I had open heart surgery and I had two other surgeries; it was a life-or-death situation," adding that, “The surgery doctor told me 20 percent [of patients] make it. He said a guardian angel is with me. He couldn’t tell me why I lived.”

As for what Mr. Kingston has learned from the past couple months - he says be thankful, as he told, "In life, you basically got to count your blessings, you got to be humble, and stay focused and know that anything can happen at any moment. You just gotta keep God first at all times.”


Get More: MTV Shows



Get More: MTV Shows



Get More: MTV Shows


 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident 2 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident
 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident 3 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident
 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident 4 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident
 
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident 5
 Sean Kingston on His Jet-Ski Accident
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...