Gossip » Estella Warren Pleads "No Contest" to DUI Charge

Estella Warren 
Estella Warren


Trying to resolve her legal woes, Estella Warren plead no-contest to driving under the influence during a court appearance on Friday (August 19).

The 32-year-old model's charges stemmed from a wild night in Los Angeles back in May, during which she ended up crashing into three parked vehicles while also fighting with police following her arrest.

Upon entering her plea, the judge ordered Miss Warren to spend six months in an in-house treatment center while also placing her on five years of informal probation.

Releasing a statement on the matter through her rep, Estella told, "I take my actions and their consequences very seriously. I can't express enough how grateful I am that no one was injured or hurt. Moving forward I am focusing all my efforts on my career, my family and being a good influence [on] others."




Photo Credit: Getty Images
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...