Gossip » Natalie Portman Finds Contentness with Stardom

Natalie Portman 
Natalie Portman


Treating herself to an afternoon stroll, Natalie Portman was spotted walking around Manhattan yesterday afternoon (August 22).

The “Garden State” gal donned an unusual blue pinstriped one-piece shirt/shorts combo with sandals and sunglasses as she tried to go unnoticed by the paparazzi.

In a recent interview, the new mom shared that she’s finally come to a place of contentment with her level of celebrity.

"I've tended to be overly self-critical and it's taken me a while to escape that kind of crippling attitude. You're constantly putting yourself up there to be judged and trashed. I've tried to stop thinking about that, so now I'm much more ready to try different things and be as daring as I possibly can.”

Enjoy the pictures of Natalie Portman out in NYC (August 22).





Photo Credit: AKM Images
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...