Movie » "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark": In Theaters Now!

Katie Holmes 
Katie Holmes


Creeping its way into theaters everywhere, the big screen version of "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" has officially been released as of today (August 26).

Nearly 40 year's after its TV-movie debut, the revamped tale offers up Katie Holmes, Guy Pearce and Bailee Madison as its starring cast.

Directed by Troy Nixey, the horror/thriller tells the tale of "a young girl who is sent to live with her father and his new girlfriend, only to discover creatures in her new home who want to claim her as one of their own."

During a recent interview, Miss Holmes revealed her real life fear of the dark after working on the film, telling press, “When I read this script, I was scared and I had to turn on all the lights in my house. I thought I heard noises. And I held my child [Suri] really close.”


"Don't Be Afraid of the Dark"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...