Bikini Treat for The Day: Model Lara Stone!

Bikini Treat for The Day: Model Lara Stone! | Bikini Treat
 Model Lara Stone


* Nationality: Dutch   * Age: 27   * Height: 5’10″
* Measurements (according to FMD): (US) 34-24-35 / (EU) 86.5-61-89

Preious (quite sad) quotes from Lara:
Well, I’m a bit better now, but I was pretty self-conscious about it a few months ago because everybody kept going on like, “Oh, she’s so curvy!” and “She’s a plus-size model!” and this and that. It’s all people would talk about-how I’m not very skinny. For a while, it made me pretty upset and I got a bit obsessive about it. I did a bunch of dieting and exercising and everything. I was losing weight, but I was still much bigger than everybody else.
People still tell me I’m fat, but when I look in the mirror, that’s not what I see. It’s depressing when the clothes don’t fit and you are always the odd one out…
See her from another angle on the next page!


Bikini Treat for The Day: Model Lara Stone! | Bikini Treat 
Model Lara Stone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...