Gossip » Mariah Carey’s New Beach Body

Mariah Carey 11 
 Mariah Carey


She’s having a blast with her new role as a mother, and it seems Mariah Carey has also toned up her post-pregnancy physique.

The “Always Be My Baby” songstress took to her Twitter page to show off her body in a one-piece swimsuit yesterday (August 2).

Along with the picture, Mariah posted, “Ocean work out! It’s been a loooong time since I’ve been in the ocean.”

In a recent interview, Carey shared, "My body went through so much. I was so uncomfortable. I'm kind of proud of myself. I really am -- sorry, pregnant with twins is different than anything! [People] were always saying to me, 'Oh, but it's all worth it!' Yeah, but it's easy to say when you're not the one whose feet are this big! It turned into like a really difficult time.”

Mariah Carey 22 
 Mariah Carey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...