Gossip: Jennifer Lopez: Georgia Aquarium Girl

Jennifer Lopez 1 
 Jennifer Lopez


Continuing work on her new project “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” Jennifer Lopez was spotted on the Atlanta, Georgia set yesterday (August 2).

The “Wedding Planner” actress filmed scenes at the Georgia Aquarium while nearby paparazzi snapped up pictures.

J. Lo opened up to Vanity Fair about her reasons for leaving her husband Marc Anthony, and she definitely didn’t hold back.

“It’s not that I didn’t love myself before. Sometimes we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself – if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me.”

“I love myself enough to walk away from that now. I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children.”

Enjoy the pictures of Jennifer Lopez on the set of "What to Expect When You're Expecting" (August 2).


Jennifer Lopez 2 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 3 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 4 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 5 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 6 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 7 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 8 
Jennifer Lopez
 
Jennifer Lopez 9
 Jennifer Lopez
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...