Fashion: Sarah Jessica Parker Covers Marie Claire September 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker 11 
 Sarah Jessica Parker


Showing off her sexy style, Sarah Jessica Parker is featured on the cover of the September issue of Marie Claire magazine.

The “Sex and the City” babe looks fabulous in the accompanying photo spread, and talks about her affinity for her craft.

"I love, love, love being an actor. It's still the hardest and scariest thing I do, outside of parenting. But I've always been someone who likes a busy day. I love the opportunities, and if I can manage my time and the children are okay and we're okay, it's hard to say no…"

SJP also mentioned that she and hubby Matthew Broderick try to keep things simple. “We don't talk about our marriage a lot, which is probably wise. There are so many other things in our lives that take precedence over the splitting of the atom of our marriage."


Sarah Jessica Parker 22 
Sarah Jessica Parker  
Sarah Jessica Parker 33 
Sarah Jessica Parker
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...