“Snow White and the Huntsman”: Photocall in Madrid » Celebrity Gossip

'Snow White and the Huntsman': Photocall in Madrid » Celebrity Gossip
“Snow White and the Huntsman”: Photocall in Madrid

Showing some love to their Spanish fans, the cast of “Snow White and the Huntsman” was spotted at a photocall in Madrid today (May 17).

Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart, and Sam Caflin were joined by director Rupert Sanders as they hammed it up for the paparazzi at Casa de America.

In a recent interview, Ms. Theron shared that while she loved the gig, she hated having to say the “mirror mirror on the wall...” line.

“I just dreaded it. We worked so hard to really find a foundation to ground the story emotionally in reality, and that was, for me, the only part that was kind of a throwback. In a way it's like, 'My name is Bond, James Bond,' something that is so ... How do you do that in a way that people aren't like, 'Meh?' And they decided to make me shoot that on my first day so I was just sweating bullets. I hated it, I hated it.”




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...