Madonna & Family's NYC Kabbalah Adventure » Celebrity Gossip

 Madonna & Family's NYC Kabbalah Adventure » Celebrity Gossip
Madonna & Family's NYC Kabbalah Adventure

Taking out some time for worship, Madonna spent the day at a Kabbalah Center in New York City with her children, Lourdes Leon, Mercy James and David Banda on Saturday afternoon (May 12).

The pop sensation looked casual in an all-black ensemble matched with a fedora as her fashionista daughter opted for a red skirt and an army green jacket.

In other news, sales for the 53-year-old’s new fragrance Truth or Dare remain steady after her Macy’s debut last month.

The singer pulled inspiration from Fracas by Robert Piguet and said, "I wear Fracas myself and I've been wearing it for years and years and years, and I try other perfumes all the time, and I always come back to it. And I know the reason I always comes back to it is because it reminds me of my mom."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...