The Oprah Winfrey Network Axes "The Rosie Show" » Gossip

The Oprah Winfrey Network Axes 'The Rosie Show'/Oprah Winfrey
The Oprah Winfrey Network Axes "The Rosie Show"

Clearly not assuming as was hoped, Rosie O’Donnell will anon be a allotment of the Oprah Winfrey run television base no more.

The comedic TV personality - who turns 50-year-old abutting anniversary - will host the aftermost adventure of "The Rosie Show" on The Oprah Winfrey Arrangement on March 30th.

With the account actuality appear on Friday (March 16) - aloof bristles months afterwards its premiere - Miss O'Donnell said of the decision, "I admired alive with Oprah in the amazing burghal of Chicago. I was accustomed with accessible accoutrements and will never balloon the affection of all I encountered. It was a abundant year for me – I ambition the appearance was able to allure added admirers – but it did not. So I am headed aback to my home in Fresh York – with gratitude. On we go!”

Seemingly departing on the best agreement possible, Winfrey said that she acknowledgment "Rosie from the basal of my affection for abutting me on this journey."

"[Rosie] has been an absurd partner, alive to bear the best accessible appearance every distinct day, Oprah added. "As I accept abstruse in the aftermost 15 months, a fresh arrangement barrage is consistently a claiming and ratings abound over time as you abide to accumulate an audience. I’m beholden to Rosie and the committed Rosie Appearance aggregation for giving it their all.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...