Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown Team Up on "Right By My Side": First Listen! » Gossip

Whether he's hijacking phones, assuming for pics taken by Karrueche Tran, teaming up with Rihanna or accommodating with Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown is everywhere.

A fresh clue from Minaj's highly-anticipated album, Pink Friday: Roman Uploaded, has leaked, featuring Brown on abetment vocals. It's alleged "Right By My Side."

Minaj sings in the chorus, "I'm not active activity / If you're not appropriate by my side."


Nicki Minaj - Appropriate By My Ancillary (Ft. Chris Brown)

She additionally raps over the arch in archetypal fashion, "Man the sh!t that we be angry over irrelevant/But I don't bethink though, I apparently hella bent."

The clue drops afterward the "Starships" singer's absolution of her 19-track anthology advertisement featuring Lil Wayne, Drake, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross and Brown.

“Right By My Side” is Nicki's third distinct from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, afterward “Starships” and "Stupid Hoe." What do you anticipate of the effort?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...