Bobby Brown Leaves Whitney Houston Funeral Early, Releases Statement » Gossip

After days spent arguing with Whitney Houston's family over whether or not or not he'd attend his ex-wife funeral, multiple sources make sure that Bobby Brown continued arguing together with his former in-laws nowadays.

And actually left the memorial when simply twenty minutes as a result.

Bobby Brown Leaves Whitney Houston Funeral Early, Releases Statement » Gossip
Bobby Brown at Whitney Houston Funeral

Both E! News and TMZ report that Brown brought an entourage of 9 individuals in to the Newark church. It's unclear specifically what happened from there, however the singer was noticed exiting the house of worship shortly when the service began.

"I am at Whitney's funeral. I spoke with Bobby Brown making an attempt to calm him down and not distract from the services. nowadays is regarding Whitney!" Al Sharpton Tweeted, whereas Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson says a "seating arrangement" dispute was at play.

Brown additionally encompasses a concert gig tonight in Connecticut with redo, however it's believed this disagreement with Whitney's family is that the reason why he left the premises thus quickly.

UPDATE: Brown has released the subsequent statement:

“My youngsters and that i were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. we tend to were seated by security and then subsequently asked to maneuver on 3 separate occasions. I fail to grasp why security treated my family this manner and still raise us and nobody else to maneuver. Security then prevented me from trying to envision my daughter Bobbi-Kristina.

"In lightweight of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to form a scene. My youngsters are fully distraught over the events. This was each day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have needed this to occur. i will be able to still pay my respects to my ex-wife the simplest method i do know how.”

[Photo: WENN.com]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...