Gossip » Robert Pattinson Premieres “Breaking Dawn Part 1” in LA

Robert Pattinson Premieres “Breaking Dawn Part 1” in LA 
Robert Pattinson Premieres “Breaking Dawn Part 1” in LA


Stepping out for one of the biggest movie events of the year, Robert Pattinson was spotted at the Los Angeles Premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1” tonight (November 14).

The “Remember Me” stud showed up at the Nokia Theatre LA Live with a big smile as he encountered hundreds of screaming fans and plenty of eager paparazzi.

During a recent interview, Rob talked about his experience of having his hands and feet immortalized in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.

“It’s kind of incredible. I stayed at the Magic Castle the first few times I came to LA when I was like 17. I used to walk down there all the time and had no idea that Hollywood Blvd. looked the way that it does. I was totally unemployable. It wasn’t even in the realm of any kind of understanding and it still isn’t at all. I don't really feel like I've even done it. I feel like there’s just this wave has happened and I'm just on it. I've never really had any kind of, it’s difficult, I feel like I’m going to feel the personal connection in 20 years from now. I feel like now it’s just all part of the same thing. I was kind of embarrassed when I did it because I messed it up and stood on my own handprints. The one handprint which is messed up. But it's incredible. It represents something amazing. I think it’s totally ridiculous. I don’t even know how to feel about it. It's juts kind of mind blowing.”

And though his character Edward Cullen has an extravagant wedding in “Breaking Dawn,” Rob isn’t sure he wants something similar when he gets hitched. “It does seem like a bit of a hassle. I was just doing an interview with Kristen. She kind of got all annoyed with me for saying the groom's role in a wedding is basically just as a prop. Even playing the part, you kind of realize it's a clear indication of whose day it is when you're standing at one end of the aisle and the entire congregation is looking at the girl, you’re in the same suit as every other guy just kind of waiting and she’s in a princess dress walking down. It's really just any guy who tries to get involved in organizing a wedding, or has an opinion of what the wedding should be, then they’re kind of ridiculous. It’s really whatever your wife decides to do.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...