Gossip » Taylor Lautner: “Breaking Dawn Part 1” Hollywood Premiere!

Taylor Lautner: “Breaking Dawn Part 1” Hollywood Premiere! 
Taylor Lautner: “Breaking Dawn Part 1” Hollywood Premiere!


He’s always been a fan favorite, and Taylor Lautner looked handsome as he arrived at the Los Angeles premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1” tonight (November 14).

The “Abduction” star graciously posed for pictures and signed autographs as he headed inside the Nokia Theatre LA Live to check out a screening of his new flick.

And as the fourth “Twilight” movie is unleashed on the world, Taylor noted that he’s enjoyed watching his character Jacob evolve.

“I was really excited about this one because Jacob becomes a man in this one and he has to make a lot decisions. He’s being torn between his two families. It was really tough, it was by far the most challenging one for me, but I didn’t know what to think going into it. As soon as we sat down -- the three of us sat down with Bill -- we just dove right into it and we talked about the characters. I really can say that I couldn’t have done it without Bill’s help. He was absolutely amazing and talking to us all the time. I trusted him completely, and it was really special. And now seeing the movie, I’m really happy Jacob starts here and he ends here, and it’s just very exciting to see him in a completely different light than ever before.”

When asked about his craziest encounter with a fan, Lautner shared, “That is so tough to choose one. And I don’t like using the word crazy. I like using the word passionate. Kristen and I had a very interesting Brazil experience that I’ve talked about numerous times that was just out of control but amazing, and there was a lot of passion there. And then I’ve had a few girls that tattoo a picture of you or your signature to their arm. That blows my mind. I mean, something new happens every day and it continues to blow my mind. You think we would all get used to it and expect it, but every time something happens it’s just like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ We wouldn’t be here today promoting a fourth movie if it wasn’t for that amount of passion. That’s absolutely unreal to me. And then next, I don’t know, to be honest. I’ve been promoting two back-to-back movies, and now I’ll have a little break, which I’m excited for. And it will give me time to catch up on sleep a little bit and also think about what will be next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...