Gossip » Nicki Minaj Admits: I Contemplated Suicide

Nicki Minaj has not always been household name and international superstar.

Earlier this year, the artist talked openly about her abusive father and how she truly believed he would murder her mother. Now, in the November issue of Cosmopolitan, Minaj shares another dark fact about her past: she once considered suicide.

Nicki Minaj Admits: I Contemplated Suicide
Nicki Minaj Admits: I Contemplated Suicide


“I kept having doors slammed in my face,” Nicki tells the magazine of her early career. "I felt like nothing was working. I had moved out on my own, and here I was thinking I’d have to go home...

“It was just one dead end after another. At one point, I was, like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life?’”

Millions of face around the globe, of course, are very happy that Nicki kept fighting. As the cover above states, this singer most definitely rules her world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...