Gossip » David Boreanaz on Affair(s): It Saved My Marriage!

Bones star David Boreanaz believes in the power of positive thinking.

The actor, who infamously slept with Rachel Uchitel, then came clean about another affair in May 2010 after an alleged extortion attempt, says that ultimately, his marriage to Jaime Bergman has been strengthened in the long term.

"In a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive," the 42-year-old explains.

David Boreanaz on Affair(s): It Saved My Marriage!
David Boreanaz on Affair(s): It Saved My Marriage!


"There could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you," but instead, the pair's entire ordeal has been "a bonding experience, in the long run."

We doubt Jaime would make that word choice, but we're glad they worked it out.
In any relationship, there are "fantastic" moments and "extremely rocky" moments, adds Boreanaz, who married Bergman back in November 2001.

"Do I believe in giving up?" Boreanaz asks. "No, I don't. I'm a fighter. I'm a lover."
Bergman and Boreanz are parents to son Jaden, 9, and daughter Bella, 2.
He'll soon be a father on TV, too. Bones returns November 3 on Fox.


Photo: WENN.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...