Fashion » Kim Kardashian Televised Her Wedding for YOU

Kim Kardashian is nothing if not giving of herself to Ray J on camera in order to get famous and make lots of money.

In the latest issue of InStyle Australia, the reality star is asked why she televised her wedding to Kris Humphries and she gives a simple, totally believable answer: she did it for us, people.

Kim Kardashian Televised Her Wedding for YOUKim Kardashian Televised Her Wedding for YOU
Kim Kardashian Televised Her Wedding for YOU


"We took weeks to decide if we were going to film it or not," Kim lies her giant ass off tells the magazine. 
"But I felt like my fans - everyone that has gone on this journey with me, seeing different relationships that I've been in - would feel cheated if I didn't film it. It was something that Kris and I were okay with, and the beauty of it is we get to edit it. It [will be] great to look back at that and see this time in our lives."

That sure will be a nice feeling. We're guessing the phoniest woman in Hollywood also won't mind looking back at the number of zeroes on the checks she earned from this completely selfless act.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...