Gossip » Taylor Swift Shows Off New ‘Do

Taylor Swift Shows Off New ‘Do 
Taylor Swift Shows Off New ‘Do


She’s always been good about keeping up with her fans, and Taylor Swift shared a picture of her new coif via her Twitter page earlier today (December 1).

The “Love Story” songstress tweeted, “Got a haircut,” along with a picture of her beautiful blonde bangy hairdo.

Coming up this Friday (December 2nd), Taylor will premiere her video for “Ours” on the E! cable network.

Swift told press, "I've just been so excited about what's gonna happen in the next year. I'm also really excited about [the next album]. I've been writing all the time. I've been writing so much for the new record. I can't believe I'm saying that already: It comes out in a year, but I'm already excited about it."

Meanwhile, Taylor’s fans were disappointed that she was shut out of the Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year Grammy nominations last night. Thankfully she still received three nods.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...