Gossip » Sofia Vergara: "Modern Family" Fabulous

Sofia Vergara:  
Sofia Vergara: "Modern Family" Fabulous


Kicking off another work day, Sofia Vergara was spotted reporting for duty on the set of her hit show “Modern Family” yesterday (November 30).

The Colombian cutie sported a short red dress and black stockings as she grabbed a quick bite to eat in between takes.

During a recent interview, Sofia shared that while taking her son Manolo to college this fall, she was assumed to be his sister rather than his mother.

“You know, what was so amazing for me because we were trying to get to know the family of the kid…his roommate. And the father, after a while, he said it’s so great that you came to help your brother and to bring him. I’m like ‘[Gasp]’ And for some seconds I enjoy it and I don’t say anything, but I see Manolo from across the table ‘Tell him! Tell him.’ He hates when people think I’m his sister.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...