Gossip » Katy Perry Announces Free Concert in L.A .

Katy Perry Announces Free Concert in L.A .  
Getty Images

After 121 concerts, Katy Perry's California Dreams tour is coming to a close. So how's she going to celebrate the epic run? With a free show in L.A.!

The pop princess revealed the exciting news on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. She said (via Us magazine): "I am giving thanks to all of my fans. This is my big announcement on Ellen that no one has heard about or knows about."

"I played 121 shows up into the 23rd date, and I want to finish it off by renting out Staples myself and giving a free concert to anyone in the world that wants to come to the California Dreams tour as my last show."

No official word yet on when the free concert will be held, but we imagine fans will be camping out for days (like Twihards are doing right now...) to get their spots!

Perry had more big news to share with DeGeneres on the show: She wants babies... someday! The 27-year-old said: "I would love to have children. I think that's one of the reasons you get married.
Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent. But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"

She was also sure to mention that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...