Celeb Gossip » What Celebs Eat: Vanessa Williams

Celeb Gossip » What Celebs Eat: Vanessa Williams

Since you guys seem to love the ‘what do celebrities eat?’ posts, here’s Desperate Housewife Vanessa Williams and her one day menu, plus her exercise routine – from OK Magazine:
BREAKFAST
“I’m in Athens, Greece at the moment so food for summer has been light,” she tells me. “To start my day, I had a cup of herbal tea followed by a cup of mango juice. I eat scrambled eggs and yogurt with fruit when there’s time for me to sit down.”
LUNCH
“Lunch was prosciutto wrapped around Greek cheese and small cherry tomatoes.”
DINNER
“I had a traditional Greek dinner with saganaki – hot cheese – salad, fries, grilled chicken & beef, eggplant and yogurt dressing.”
EXERCISE
“Weight training, yoga, Tae Bo, biking and salsa dancing all help mix up my routine.”
SHE MIXES IT UP
“I was In Japan recently and ate all Japanese while there. So – when in Rome. I love variety in food, my workout, and life in general.”
WHAT SCALE?!
“I don’t weigh myself and leave my clothing to be the judge.”
DIET MOTTO
“My motto is to live and be prepared to work hard. It works with diet, exercise and our chosen professions.”
… says 48 year-old Vanessa.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...