Gossip » Willow & Will Smith Get Charitable at Holiday in the Hangar

Willow & Will Smith Get Charitable at Holiday in the Hangar 
Willow & Will Smith Get Charitable at Holiday in the Hangar


Using her celebrity for a good cause, Willow Smith was on-hand for the 2011 Holiday in the Hangar in Delta Terminal 2 at the John F Kennedy International Airport on Tuesday (December 6).

Joined by papa Will, the “Fireball” cutie posed for several pictures alongside the young guests and holiday-dressed staffers during the benefit for the Garden of Dreams Foundation.

In related news, when Willow stopped by “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” last week, she chatted about how much she loves fashion and when asked where she gets her influence, the young star responded, “My Mom.”

She added, “And like when I’m with my friends that kind of sparks that fashionable sense cause I see what my friends wear and I make it into something that’s me.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...