Gossip » Tiger Woods Actually Wins Golf Tournament!

For the first time in more than two years, Sunday marked the return of the Tiger Woods we used to talk about, with the golfer draining a birdie putt on the final hole to win and fist-pumping in his trademark red and black ensemble.

Tiger rallied to win the Chevron World Challenge with this dramatic effort:

Tiger Woods Actually Wins Golf Tournament!
Tiger Woods Wins Chevron World Challenge


He went 749 days and 26 tournaments without winning as he tried to repair a golf game that used to be the best in the world, as well as his formerly impeccable image following one of the most (if not the most) celebrity scandals in history.

The drought is over now. How does it feel for the 35-year-old?

"It feels great," he said. "Kind of hard for me to elaborate beyond that. I know that it's been awhile, but for some reason, it feels like it hasn't. I think I was screaming something. But it was just that I won the golf tournament. I pulled it off with one down, two to go."

The rest of the golf world had better look out in 2012.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...