Gossip » Terrence Howard Accused of Beating, Threatening to Kill Estranged Wife Michelle

Terrence Howard's estranged wife, Michelle Howard, was granted a restraining order against the actor this morning, saying beats and threatens to kill her.

Michelle filed court documents claiming Terrence began making threats and beating her up just seven days after the couple got married in January 2010.

She filed for divorce in February 2011. He denies any of this.

In the documents, Michelle claims Howard "slugged me across my face and neck" and threatened to throw her off a balcony, and that the actor also ...

Terrence Howard Accused of Beating, Threatening to Kill Estranged Wife Michelle
Terrence Howard and Michelle Howard
  • Said, "If you tell anyone about my business, I'll kill you and no one will ever know."
  • Smacked her in the face, chipping her tooth with his wedding ring.
  • Yelled, "B!tch, walk home. That's my car, I pay for it."
  • Said, "I'll hit a woman quicker than I'd hit a man."
  • Threw her to the ground in a parking lot.
Howard denies he ever threatened Michelle, who he accuses of trying to "release private materials to 3rd parties for her own personal financial gain."

The material in question: A video of Terrence Howard nude, singing in the shower. Obviously. That would fetch MILLIONS on the market tomorrow.

In any case, an L.A. County Superior Court judge granted Michelle a temporary restraining order preventing Howard from going near or contacting her.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...