Gossip » Taylor Swift: Billboard Women in Music Awards Babe

Taylor Swift: Billboard Women in Music Awards Babe 
Taylor Swift: Billboard Women in Music Awards Babe


She’s no stranger to awards shindigs, and earlier today (December 2) Taylor Swift was spotted at the 2011 Billboard Women in Music Awards.

The “Speak Now” songstress looked radiant in a red dress with her new bangy blonde hairdo and a pair of beige heels as she arrived at Capital in New York City.

Taylor has been named as Billboard’s Woman of the Year, quite an honor for anyone, especially a 21-year-old country singer.

She told press, “Growing up in this position, making music, writing songs and having everyone hear what I'm going through since I was about 16 years old, now I'm 21 about to be 22 -- I wouldn't have had it any other way. On a scale of being a girl or teenager or woman, I never tried to be the one to label myself which of those three I was. I've just tried to grow up in the most natural and gradual process that I possibly can and make choices I feel are right for me and my fans. Whether I'm a woman now, or whatever, is up to my fans to decide, not for me. I really haven't felt the need to make some bold statement of maturity or make the ‘dark’ record yet.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...