Gossip » Nicola Roberts “I’m constantly eating because it’s really hard for me to put weight on”

Nicola in Girls Aloud at the beginning of her career
Nicola Roberts

Girls Aloud member Nicola Roberts has claimed in the past that she is naturally very thin – today, she brings further arguments. From Female First:
I do have to be conscious about the things I eat. I make sure I’m constantly eating because it’s really hard for me to put weight on. My mum’s the same. She’s stick-thin. If that’s your shape, then that’s the way it is. I could understand if there was a problem and I was trying to be really, really skinny, because then I wouldn’t be a good role model. But when you are naturally that size, what can I do? People find it easier to call someone really skinny, than they do calling people overweight. But it’s just as offensive!”
“I’m naturally small, it’s my frame! I can’t walk around in baggy jumpers to stop people saying I look skinny, otherwise I’d have s**t clothes! I wanna wear a skin-tight dress!”
A quick step back in time: Nicola in Girls Aloud at the beginning of her career:

Nicola in Girls Aloud at the beginning of her career
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...