Gossip » Megan Fox: I Hate the Red Carpet

Megan Fox: I Hate the Red Carpet 
Megan Fox: I Hate the Red Carpet


Fueling up for the second half of the day with a bite to eat, Megan Fox was spotted grabbing up a quick lunch in West Hollywood, CA on Tuesday afternoon (December 6).

The "Passion Play" hottie was dressed down in a torn sweatshirt with ripped jeans and cute fringe boots as she popped into Le Pain Quotidien for some organic boulangerie fare.

And while she always looks comfortable in her own skin, Megan recently spoke with press about her most and least relaxed moments.

As for the most laid back moments, the 25-year-old said it's "when [she's] not PMSing or ovulating -- those two weeks in between."

On the opposite end, the tensest times are when she's obligated to promotional duty, as Fox explained, "I hate doing the red carpets. It's all about what you're wearing and how you look, and I don't know anyone who's super comfortable and confident in doing that. I mean I do know a few people, but it's not the norm."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...