Gossip » Marisa Miller: ‘I didn’t know what being pretty was’

Marisa Miller 1
Marisa Miller


Hottie Marisa Miller is embracing the cover and the inside pages of Ocean Drive Magazine, where, besides looking pretty in feminine outfits, she admits that she didn’t understand the concepts of ‘pretty’ and ‘good body’ when she was a teen.
I took wood shop. I didn’t know what being pretty was.
My sophomore year in high school, I played volleyball, and they made you wear those ridiculous uniforms that look like a bikini brief. It was super-embarrassing.
There was this rumour going around that I had a ‘good body’, and I didn’t even know what that meant! My parents were just like, ‘Oh, it just means you’re really healthy and you’re strong!
… says 33 year-old Marisa in Ocean Drive Magazine.


Marisa Miller 2
Marisa Miller

Marisa Miller 3
Marisa Miller

Marisa Miller 4
Marisa Miller
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...