Gossip » Katy Perry’s “Saturday Night Live” Big Apple Antics

Katy Perry’s 'Saturday Night Live' Big Apple Antics 
Katy Perry’s “Saturday Night Live” Big Apple Antics


Hard at work on a comedy sketch, Katy Perry was spotted out in New York City with Matt Damon, Val Kilmer and Andy Samberg today (December 9).

The “Hot N Cold” songstress will be taking over the hosting duties for “Saturday Night Live” tomorrow night, and she got some good advice from her husband Russell Brand.

Katy told press, "I've only ever hosted, like, dinner parties and birthday parties. This is a bit more than that. It's not as intimidating when you get here because it's a bit smaller than it looks on TV, and I'm up for a challenge, for something new. I love to be challenged ... I married Russell Brand."

"My husband, of course, every day I call him and I'm like 'this happened' and he's like, 'I know what that means and here's the next play-by-play for tomorrow,' so he's gotten me really prepared for this week, thankfully."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...