Gossip » Kate Gosselin Runs Marathon, Mouth

She used to running after her eight children and used to chase Jon Gosselin around like a grating banshee, so it's no surprise that Kate Gosselin finished a marathon Sunday.

The reality mom, who bundled up on an unusually chilly night in Las Vegas, with a top that said "Finishing Is Winning," ran it in just 4 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds.

"I'm not one to do anything lightly," Gosselin said prior to the race. "I either do it or I kill it. I guess this is considered killing it." Does that include her marriage? Ohhhh ...

Kate Gosselin Runs Marathon, Mouth
Kate Gosselin, Runner

The 36-year-old Gosselin, who's been a runner for three years, trained for the marathon on the roads near her Wernersville, Pa., home, often in below-freezing temps.

And by finishing 26.2 miles in the Las Vegas Rock N' Roll marathon, Kate Gosselin hopes to set an example for her kids besides exploiting them on reality TV for cash.

"I am running because I want to show that with dedication and determination anything is possible," she said. "I want them to remember the moment when their mom completed a marathon, knowing that nothing should stop them from attaining their goals."

That includes milking face lift rumors. Never let the truth stand in the way!

Photo: WENN.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...