Gossip » Demi Lovato Gets Emotional at Chicago Concert

Demi Lovato Gets Emotional at Chicago Concert 
Demi Lovato Gets Emotional at Chicago Concert


Making another stop on her Stronger tour, Demi Lovato performed at the Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Illinois on Saturday night (December 3).

During the course of her concert, the "Camp Rock" star was overwhelmed with emotion as she took time to speak to the audience about receiving treatment in the Windy City before delving into her hit single "Skyscraper."

Getting choked up throughout, the 19-year-old started by saying, "A year ago I was in a treatment facility here in Chicago. I spent my Thanksgiving, my Christmas and my New Year's and I thought it was the hardest time of my life and it was the most difficult thing I ever had to go through. And, I'm looking in the audience tonight and see faces of girls that I went to the treatment center with and it means so much to me to see those girls out here in the audience with me today. I love you."

She continued, "What got me through that hard time was not, you know, my career or anything like that. It was the notes that were posted on my wall from you guys that said 'You can make it through it' and 'You'll be okay'."

"I've met so many of you guys that've said 'You've helped me make it through my own struggles and because of you I've gotten help,' and it just means so much to me," Lovato added.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...