Gossip » Angelina Jolie Talks with USA Today

Angelina Jolie Talks with USA Today 
Angelina Jolie Talks with USA Today


Stepping out for the premiere of her directorial debut “In The Land of Blood and Honey,” Angelina Jolie opened up about not being the wild child she once was and being accepting of that.

The “Salt” actress described her younger self to USA Today saying she once was “experimental, bold and a bit nutty” and that she was “absolutely self-destructive” in her early career.

Jolie continued, “I think a lot of young people in this business lose their way. You don't know what is of value. You don't know where you are. And you know something's wrong, because it isn't life as it actually is," Jolie explains. "It's like living in some warped reality."

Furthermore, Angelina added, "once I started to learn about the world and I became grateful for everything that I certainly have. Since going through my first war zone, never have I woken up and not been simply grateful."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...