Music » Rihanna's "You Da One": Listen Now!

Rihanna's
Rihanna's "You Da One": Listen Now!

Closing out the week by treating her many fans to a brand new tune, Rihanna has unveiled her single titled "You Da One".

The track comes from her upcoming album "Talk That Talk," which is set to be released later this month on November 21st.

As for the production, "You Da One" is a radio-friendly song which was put together by Dr Luke - who has churned out material for superstars such as Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

With the new music available by pressing play below, RiRi sings out, "You da the one that I dream about all day. You da one that I think about always. You da one that makes sure that I behave. My love is your love, your love is my love." Enjoy!



Rihanna's  
Rihanna
 
 
Rihanna's  
Rihanna
 
 
Rihanna's  
Rihanna
 
 
Rihanna's  
Rihanna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...