Gossip » Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011

Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011 
Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011


She's everywhere you look these days, and Kristen Stewart adorns the pages of the December 2011 issue of Glamour Paris.

The Bella Swan beauty looks radiant in a black and white ensemble as she seductively posed for a winning shot that landed on the cover of the women’s magazine.

Recently opening up about the latest portrayal of the Bella Swan role that made her famous, Miss Stewart explained what was going through her head as her character walked down the aisle to Edward for the highly-anticipated wedding scene in the upcoming “Breaking Dawn – Part 1.”

"I had a million different things kind of going through my head, and kind of what I kept telling myself was, 'Stop, stop, stop. Just do it. Actually have this experience because you're just about to ruin it if you keep going.' I think that I was so in the right place to do it that I needed to just put the dress on and go and stand there and walk and see him and everyone," the shy actress admitted.

As for how she's avoided being typecast while branching out to other roles such as Snow White, Kristen explained, "The movies that I've done between the Twilight films, I've just been really lucky that they've been very different. Not because I've meant them to be, but literally because the things that I was drawn to happen to be different from the Twilight thing. And it's really hard for me to answer questions like that. Like, right now is the first time in a long time that I haven't worked or haven't known what I was going to be doing, and I don't want to know. I don't want to rush it because I want time off to see what I'm interested in, like what my interests are. That's not to say that I'm just going, going, going all the time and I don't even know myself. It's not that at all, but it's just that I do want a little bit of time to really figure out what I really, really want to do."

Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011 
Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011 
Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart Covers Glamour Paris December 2011 
Kristen Stewart


Photo Credit: Glamour Paris
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...