Gossip » Josh Hutcherson Brings "The Hunger Games" to GMA

 
Josh Hutcherson Brings "The Hunger Games" to GMA


He's part of one of the most highly-anticipated movies for 2012, and Josh Hutcherson was busy tending to promotional duties in New York City on Monday (November 14).

The “Firehouse Dog” actor greeted hundreds of his fans waiting for him outside the “Good Morning America” studios before heading inside to debut "The Hunger Games" trailer.

With an excited crowd gathered around for his live sit-down interview, Josh explained how connected he feels to his “Hunger Games” character Peeta.

The 19-year-old told, “I’ve never read a character in a story that I connected with more than Peeta. I felt like so much of who I am as a person and what I believe in is Peeta.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...