Gossip » Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan

Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan 
Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan


Keeping healthy while overseas, Jessica Alba was spotted visiting a doctor’s office in Milan, Italy today (November 11).

The “Machete” mommy smiled beautifully in a denim jacket and grey dress as she strolled through the picturesque Italian city.

And though she’s been focusing on her family as of late, Jessica told press she can’t wait to get back to making movies.

"I've kept my future in mind. I wasn't going to be a flash in the pan. I want my career to last a long time. Why am I here? Sheer will and determination, dammit... and I hustled like crazy."

Enjoy the pictures of Jessica Alba out in Milan (November 11).

Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan 
Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan 
Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan 
Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan 
Jessica Alba: Doctor’s Visit in Milan

Photo Credit: INF Daily
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...