Gossip » Melissa McCarthy Brings Today’s Quotes

Melissa McCarthy Brings Todays Quotes | melissa mccarthy
Melissa McCarthy


Mike and Molly‘s Melissa McCarthy, also famous for Gilmore Girls and Bridesmaids has 2 little quotes for you today:
“Trying to find stuff that’s still fashion-forward in my size is damn near impossible. It’s either for like a 98-year-old woman or a 14-year-old hooker, and there is nothing in the middle.”
The stupid stuff like what I wear or how I look I can’t control, so I just try not to give too much energy to it. At 20, I would have been like: ‘Don’t they like me? Was it my hair?’ At 41, I think the things that define me, I hope, are a lot more than those kinds of petty things.”


Melissa McCarthy Brings Todays Quotes | melissa mccarthy
Melissa McCarthy

Melissa McCarthy Brings Todays Quotes | melissa mccarthy
Melissa McCarthy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...