Gossip » Demi Lovato: ‘I thought that orange juice was going to make me fat’

Demi Lovato: I thought that orange juice was going to make me fat | demi lovato
Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato recently opened up again about her eating issues to Parade Magazine:
On Her 5X Daily Bulimic Binges: I think at the worst it was a little more than that. I was just so sick. I thought that orange juice was going to make me fat.
On Talking About Recovery: I just realized that once I went into the treatment center, pretty much anything and everything was going to come out anyway. At the same time, I wanted to help other people who shared my issues.
On Her Fans’ Responses: I’ve been getting really great responses. Some of my fans have said that because I’ve been able to speak about my issues, that they’re not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling.
… says Demi.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...