Gossip » Bar Refaeli Glams Up Whitney Museum Gala

Gossip » Bar Refaeli Glams Up Whitney Museum Gala 
Bar Refaeli Glams Up Whitney Museum Gala


Stepping out for a swanky affair, Bar Refaeli was spotted at the 2011 Whitney Museum of American Art Gala in New York City last night (October 5).

The Israeli supermodel looked elegant in a nude chiffon backless Marchesa gown as she meandered around Hudson River Park’s Pier 57.

Bar, who has been busy launching the new Escada fragrance in Barcelona, Spain as of late, recently confessed that she maintains her figure with exercise and sensible eating.

“I don’t diet and I don’t have an eating plan, but I like to eat healthily. I don’t deny myself anything and there’s nothing I wouldn’t eat. I like desserts - I like food full-stop, but I exercise and I’m young, so everything keeps in check.”

Photo Credit: Wenn.com, Getty Images
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...