Fashion » LeAnn Rimes: ‘Weight loss is a natural progression of life’

Fashion » LeAnn Rimes: ‘Weight loss is a natural progression of life’
LeAnn Rimes: ‘Weight loss is a natural progression of life’

LeAnn Rimes is one of the celebrities that loves to talk and show off her super skinny figure – notice how in this interview with the Associated Press, the singer turns the subject from ‘being famous’ to ‘weight’:
AP: Celebrity and fame has changed since you first became famous as a teenager. Now you’re followed by paparazzi and the press focuses on your marriage.
Rimes: It’s interesting. I was told when I was little I couldn’t have an opinion because you want everyone to buy your record and like you. I’m not gonna apologize for who I am and what I’ve gone through. We all are human. I’ve learned you just don’t know what another person has gone through. … People don’t see that. You know, I went through all I’ve gone through in the last few years and I was going through a divorce and I couldn’t get out of bed, and so I gained 10 pounds and then I lose 10 pounds because now I’m moving around and I’m working and you know, I don’t stop and no one sees that (weight loss) actually can happen like naturally. It’s a natural progression of life. It has to be some big deal and some issue so I’m glad there are people out there that are smarter than that and they don’t buy into it.
… says LeAnn.
Share your thoughts!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...