Gossip » Radiant Megan Fox's Labor Day Weekend Family Dinner

 
Megan Fox with Brian Austin Green


Out for a family dinner on the town for the second night in a row, Megan Fox joined Brian Austin Green and his son Kassius for a delectable bite to eat in Santa Monica on Sunday (September 4).

Looking stunning in a long red dress, the "Jennifer's Body" beauty gave a wave to paparazzi as she and her two main men headed inside BOA Steakhouse for the family chowdown session.

The Labor Day Weekend outing comes as Miss Fox currently covers Italian magazine Amica - in which she interviewed about topics including removing her naval ring along with her dietary situation.

As for getting rid of her belly button piercing, the 25-year-old told, “I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20,”

As for her diet, Megan dished, "For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee."

She added, "But I had lost too much weight. So now I eat a bit of everything. I train three times a week doing circuit training with my trainer Harvey Pasternak."

Enjoy the pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green with Kassius at BOA Steakhouse in Santa Monica (September 4).

 
Megan Fox with Brian Austin Green
 
 
Megan Fox with Brian Austin Green
 
 
Megan Fox with Brian Austin Green
 
 
Megan Fox
 
 
Megan Fox
 
 
Megan Fox
 
Megan Fox
 

Photo Credit: GinsburgSpaly
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...