Gossip » Jessica Alba Started Dieting and Working Out 2 Weeks After Giving Birth

Gossip » Jessica Alba Started Dieting and Working Out 2 Weeks After Giving Birth
Jessica Alba


New mom Jessica Alba recently revealed on Twitter that she started exercising and dieting to lose the baby weight:
“I did my first day of workout since I had the baby, just cardio for 40 min. -it’s a start. Anyone else starting a fitness regimen?(sic) My doc told me I could start after 2 wks. -im going light, stationary bike and elliptical. Start with walking and throw in 3 sets of lunges 20 per leg. U could do it while strolling ur baby. Commit to 10 min a day for a wk then add another 10 until u get up 2 40 min a day. It’s easier to ease into it.(sic)”
As for her diet…
“I would keep ur diet as healthy as possible 6 days a wk and give urself 1 day to indulge.(sic)”

Pictured: Jessica in LA yesterday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...