Fashion » Audrina Patridge Doesn’t Have Breast Implants, She Has ‘Pectoralis Something’

Fashion » Audrina Patridge 
Audrina Patridge

Reality TV star Audrina Patridge, who loves to spend a lot of time in tiny bikinis, claims that even though most people suspect that she has had a boob job, the reason why her breasts look the way they do is because of a medical condition, in addition to fluctuating in weight a lot. Let’s see what she says:
When asked about why her chest has become substantially larger since she first started filming the MTV show in 2006, she denied she’s gotten implants. She told iPad entertainment news provider The Daily:
‘I don’t like to talk about that. Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it’s higher on this side? It’s pectoralis something. So I’ve always struggled with that. You could see they look different sizes all the time.’
I always get asked about that because of Heidi and there’s all these rumours and they all say I’ve had, like, six procedures, and I’m, like: Where do you get that?’
‘Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot. And as far as my face, I’ve never had anything done.
Not even…

Fashion » Audrina Patridge 
Audrina Patridge 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...