Honest Scrap Award














Rules of the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.

2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.

3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.

4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.


I got this award from The Official Blog of Krimsin. Thanks KrimmyK!

10 Honest things about me:
  1. I'm a SAHM.
  2. I have a baby girl.
  3. I very much dislike roller coasters.
  4. I have never broken a bone.
  5. I figure out new things about designing/blogging every day.
  6. I have laundry that needs to be done.
  7. I'm the grammar police.
  8. My favorite season is summer.
  9. I have not finished reading the Twilight series.
  10. I like to type.
I'm giving this award to 7 random followers of this blog:
  1. Smart Bottom Enterprises
  2. Insomniac Mummy
  3. Peterson St Louis
  4. A House Full of Critters
  5. Dream Believe Achieve
  6. Our Lovely Joys
  7. Dancing in the Rain
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...